Sunday 30 November 2014

What Is Wrong With My Mother?!


My mother. She does not understand normal human behavior. I don t understand her. My grandmother, her mother, was raped many times by her father. She testified at my great grandfather s trial, in the 1960 s, and my great grandfather went away for the rest of his life. My grandmother was severely anorexic and hand many PTSD symptoms the rest of her life. She testified that she kept him from abusing her sister, and she got the worst of it. I have seen the newspaper articles from the trial.... What Is Wrong With My Mother?!
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/what-is-wrong-with-my-mother.49234/

1 comment:

  1. I was in a toxic and controlling relationship with my husband(Now ex), he manipulated my emotions and turned every blame on me, he crushed my self esteem and made me a shadow of myself. But the worst remains his cheating and lies, he cheated at will and denies it and calls me insecure. Thanks to this Cyber-lord ' hackingloop6@gmail .com, who's hacking services gained me remote access to my husband's phone activities and helped me with the evidence I needed during divorce. The spy-app is a secure device monitoring software that helped me to track my husband's web browser history, social media chats, and his phone’s real-time location. I was saved from further emotional trauma, thanks to this Cyber genius. hackingloop6@gmail .com, is also reachable through WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, you can contact him if you're facing similar issues, and let him know that I referred you to him, his services are legit, legal and affordable.

    ReplyDelete