Saturday 29 November 2014

Feeling Given Up On


Wednesday I started the partial hospitalization program. It was only a half day. It was really tough to answer a bunch of preliminary questions and fill out paperwork. Then, I met with a nurse to make a safety plan and I was exhausted from all the preliminary work that I almost couldn t answer. I went to one group session and felt completely out of place. Then, they ended early for the holiday. I went again yesterday. I couldn t even walk into the room. A really nice, also new patient... Feeling Given Up On
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/feeling-given-up-on.49212/

1 comment:

  1. Reach out to this genius software programmer at 'hackingloop6@gmail .com, also text or WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, If you need a professional, untraceable and affordable ethical hacker majorly for hacking into email accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or any domain), blogs, database hack, keylogging, professional hacking into Institutional servers, firewall breaches, change of University grades, Credit score upgrade, Admin (staff) account hack -Access/Password (Facebook, Instagram, BBM, Skype, Snapchat, Twitter, WordPress, iCloud accounts etc.), Tap into your spouse’s phone to monitor calls and text message interception;reach out to him if you actually require the services of a good ethical hacker,you will definitely attest to how good and efficient he is.I hope this helps someone.

    ReplyDelete