Saturday 29 November 2014

The Unhoused Mind - C-trauma And The Sense Of Never Belonging


As someone who is in their 50 s now and at a crossroads where to turn, I ve been literally without a place to call home my entire life. Beginning to put the pieces together when I came across the phrase the *unhoused mind* when discussing homelessness and PD s. What I ve been attempting to do in my long years of searching is to find roots within the problem and address those. And I m wondering if there are any resources, books, healing modalities that address the specifics of *belonging* and... The Unhoused Mind - C-trauma And The Sense Of Never Belonging
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/the-unhoused-mind-c-trauma-and-the-sense-of-never-belonging.49217/

1 comment:

  1. I strongly recommend you consult 'hackingloop6@ gmail. com' for any hack related issues. I have used him a couple times and he has never disappointed me,His services include : bypassing social media security, Spying on accounts/cellphones, retrieving deleted text messages or accounts, bank account top ups, credit card top up, phone hack, whatsapp, facebook,hangout,wechat, snapchat etc. He is very good and his services are quite affordable, don’t hesitate to contact him.

    ReplyDelete