Sunday 30 November 2014

Eh, Just A Nightmare Diary


My T told me to start keeping a nightmare diary, so here I go. 5. November 2014. - ~4 PM On the high road back home, after theraphy. I woke up by sitting up the moment I was awake, shocked or something similar. The dream was blurry. A lot of shifting vibrant terrain, moving a bit like ferrofluid. I was running across the terain as different shapes chased me, but with every step it was harder to move, until it was like running through deep snow. As I ran, the shapes caught up enough that I... Eh, Just A Nightmare Diary
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/eh-just-a-nightmare-diary.48665/

1 comment:

  1. Few months ago, I got some positive reviews and testimonials from some people on this forum, about this software programmer ' hackingloop6@gmail. com, I applied for his services recently as I have been suspecting my man of cheating and was considering divorce. This genius hacker, hacked my husband's phone and gained me remote access to his phone activities. The spy-app enabled me to read his incoming and outgoing messages, I also had access to his incoming and outgoing calls, his deleted messages were retrieved, I access his browser history, viewed his device's location history and got further information like addresses and location links. This genius really helped me with needed evidence to process my divorce. 'hackingloop6@gmail .com, is also reachable on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, his services are legal and affordable, you can as well let him know that I referred you to him.

    ReplyDelete