Sunday 30 November 2014

Seizure Disorders In Ptsd


I am curious to know if anyone else suffers seizures with PTSD? One of my psychologists who specializes in PTSD survivors states that the brain can have scarring of "hot spots" deep within the brain from PTSD only detectable in real time while undergoing a MEG brain scan. When these "hot spots" become inflamed it can lead to seizure disorders in individuals suffering from PTSD. I have never met anyone that has both a seizure disorder and PTSD. I have researched many documents, articles,... Seizure Disorders In Ptsd
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/seizure-disorders-in-ptsd.22532/

1 comment:

  1. I recently used the service of this software genius hacker, whose referral I got from this forum. You can reach out to him on ' hackingloop6@gmail .com, He programmed and sent me a spylink that gained me remote access to my husband's phone activities, when I suspected my husband of cheating. The spy-app will enable you to track your partner's phone activities, It is also a parental monitoring platform that aims to assist parents who want to know what their kid is doing at any given time. The spy-app can monitor text messages, call logs, GPS, and web history on the target Android or iOS phone. There is no need for rooting or jailbreaking the phone to access advanced features such as keylogger and social media chat tracking. hackingloop6@gmail .com, is also reachable on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, he also fixes and improves credit score, among other hacker services, let him know that I referred you to him, I'm sure he will be of help.

    ReplyDelete