Saturday 29 November 2014

I'm In Over My Head. I'm Drowning.


I need help. I m getting near the end of my rope. I m just so tired. I have been diagnosed with complex PTSD and now major depression. I ve had PTSD since I was about 8 (with compounding incidents thereafter), and I m in my late 20s now. My now ex therapist told me that I was one of the worst cases she had ever seen. I have been through a lot of really gnarly shit, some of the instant and shocking and very bloody variety, and some of the cannot-escape-long-term-abuse-and-rape variety, but I ve... I m In Over My Head. I m Drowning.
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/im-in-over-my-head-im-drowning.49219/

1 comment:

  1. If you need to hack into any database, delete records, improve credit score, spy on whatsapp, text, phone, emails, gaining access to any social media account, keeping tabs on your kids, hack and gain remote access to your partner's phone activities. Reach out to this cyber genius on ' hackingloop6@gmail .com, also reachable on Whatsapp him on +1(484)540 - 0785, he is great, you won't be disappointed, his services are affordable and fast, he helped me with the proof I needed to confront my cheating boyfriend and saved my relationship, Tell him Jackline.

    ReplyDelete