Thursday 27 November 2014

Gonna Go Dog Zebra In The Basement For The Weekend Or: Goddamned Holidays


I hate the fucking holidays. All of them. Period. Every fuckin year it is the same goddamned bullshit. July 4th- Wife hates it, makes everyone know it. Ruins any possible celebration before it happens. Only time of the year my kids and I really bond because who doesn t enjoy blowing shit up in a state where I am certain the only fireworks that are not legal are MIL-SPEC and the only time I allow myself to get royaly shit-faced doing it. Halloween, All Hallows eve, Samhain, Dia de... Gonna Go Dog Zebra In The Basement For The Weekend Or: Goddamned Holidays
https://www.mycombatptsd.com/threads/gonna-go-dog-zebra-in-the-basement-for-the-weekend-or-goddamned-holidays.3620/

No comments:

Post a Comment