Sunday 30 November 2014

Any Positive Songs You Wish To Share?


I love music and have a wide range of what I like. I was wondering if anyone would share a song that is a positive, calming or strength song that helps them??? I have many that are a bit darker that help me get in touch with the darker feelings, but I am looking for hopeful ones... perhaps one I haven t heard yet! Wanting to make a playlist to run to. I ll start by giving one I like to keep me calm.... and its about sleep, an elusive dream to me! Reminds me to just "be" in the moment. Jack... Any Positive Songs You Wish To Share?
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/any-positive-songs-you-wish-to-share.10664/

1 comment:

  1. If you're a concerned spouse who wishes to know what's going on on your partner's phone activities(if you suspect your partner of cheating), or a worried parent who wants to keep tabs on your kids day to day activities on phone. Kindly reach out to this reliable and ethical hacker on ' hackingloop6@gmail .com, his clinical spy-app spies both Android and iPhones, the vast tally of the spy-app allows you to know for sure if your partner is cheating on you or not. The spy-app offers you remote access to your partner's phone activite. Once the installation is complete, hackingloop6@gmail .com will cover your identity with the stealth mode, rendering it impossible for the other person to detect the app. hackingloop6@gmail .com is also reachable on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, his services are reliable and affordable, reach out to him and thank me later, I recently used his service and can testify to it, he also fixes and improves credit score.

    ReplyDelete