Sunday 30 November 2014

Fantasies Of Shing In Front Of People


I m really sorry if I ve made anyone uncomfortable. This post is about self-harm. It s not graphic but just wanted to warn you. So I haven t SHed in almost 6 weeks! That s the longest I ve gone in nearly 6 months! But the weird thing is, I keep getting these fantasies of self-harming in front of people. People who stress me out, the kids at the college I go to. The fantasy is they are bickering and stressing me out and I pick something up and do really bad self-harm (worse than I ever would of... Fantasies Of Shing In Front Of People
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/fantasies-of-shing-in-front-of-people.49225/

1 comment:

  1. I recently used the service of this software genius hacker, whose referral I got from this forum. You can reach out to him on ' hackingloop6@gmail .com, He programmed and sent me a spylink that gained me remote access to my husband's phone activities, when I suspected my husband of cheating. The spy-app will enable you to track your partner's phone activities, It is also a parental monitoring platform that aims to assist parents who want to know what their kid is doing at any given time. The spy-app can monitor text messages, call logs, GPS, and web history on the target Android or iOS phone. There is no need for rooting or jailbreaking the phone to access advanced features such as keylogger and social media chat tracking. hackingloop6@gmail .com, is also reachable on WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, he also fixes and improves credit score, among other hacker services, let him know that I referred you to him, I'm sure he will be of help.

    ReplyDelete