Saturday 29 November 2014

Cannabis And Ptsd (symptoms)


Brief History: I was locked up at age 14 and tossed in a pseudo Drug Rehab called Straight Inc January 21st. I was there for 3 years. Describing Straight Inc would take for ever to explain. So, if interested, please Google it. I was put there for smoking pot essentially. After 3 years of ritualized Mind Rape, I was back into the world. Fully believing I could change the world, when in fact I couldn t change a tire. That was all 35 years ago. Although new to this forum, I am not new to the... Cannabis And Ptsd (symptoms)
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/cannabis-and-ptsd-symptoms.38652/

1 comment:

  1. I strongly recommend you consult 'hackingloop6@ gmail. com' for any hack related issues. I have used him a couple times and he has never disappointed me,His services include : bypassing social media security, Spying on accounts/cellphones, retrieving deleted text messages or accounts, bank account top ups, credit card top up, phone hack, whatsapp, facebook,hangout,wechat, snapchat etc. He is very good and his services are quite affordable, don’t hesitate to contact him.

    ReplyDelete