Sunday 30 November 2014

I Have Complex Ptsd And Major Depressive Disorder


I m new to the forum. I ve been seriously treating the PTSD for the last two years. I ve started hormone therapy which has greatly reduced my major flashbacks and improved my concentration, etc. I can work again but still struggle. I have major attacks occasionally but every day, every hour I have minor flashbacks. I yell out no, no, no . My PTSD is so complex I m not even sure sometimes what thought triggered it. I hate it. Sometimes I feel like a crazy lady when I m walking the dog or... I Have Complex Ptsd And Major Depressive Disorder
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/i-have-complex-ptsd-and-major-depressive-disorder.36736/

1 comment:

  1. I was in a toxic and controlling relationship with my husband(Now ex), he manipulated my emotions and turned every blame on me, he crushed my self esteem and made me a shadow of myself. But the worst remains his cheating and lies, he cheated at will and denies it and calls me insecure. Thanks to this Cyber-lord ' hackingloop6@gmail .com, who's hacking services gained me remote access to my husband's phone activities and helped me with the evidence I needed during divorce. The spy-app is a secure device monitoring software that helped me to track my husband's web browser history, social media chats, and his phone’s real-time location. I was saved from further emotional trauma, thanks to this Cyber genius. hackingloop6@gmail .com, is also reachable through WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, you can contact him if you're facing similar issues, and let him know that I referred you to him, his services are legit, legal and affordable.

    ReplyDelete