Sunday 30 November 2014

Newly Diagnosed- Med Questions


Just introduced myself in the intro forum as I m new here. I ve just been giving the complex PTSD diagnosis for the second time in my life. I really like my therapist so far. She plans on using CPT. She s a LPC so she can t make medication recommendations but my family dr is the same one I ve had all my life. He recently put me on klonopin 0.5 mg twice a day to deal with a recent anxiety issue with my marriage and to help with my early marriage counseling but he has no idea about the PTSD yet.... Newly Diagnosed- Med Questions
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/newly-diagnosed-med-questions.49237/

1 comment:

  1. I was in a toxic and controlling relationship with my husband(Now ex), he manipulated my emotions and turned every blame on me, he crushed my self esteem and made me a shadow of myself. But the worst remains his cheating and lies, he cheated at will and denies it and calls me insecure. Thanks to this Cyber-lord ' hackingloop6@gmail .com, who's hacking services gained me remote access to my husband's phone activities and helped me with the evidence I needed during divorce. The spy-app is a secure device monitoring software that helped me to track my husband's web browser history, social media chats, and his phone’s real-time location. I was saved from further emotional trauma, thanks to this Cyber genius. hackingloop6@gmail .com, is also reachable through WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, you can contact him if you're facing similar issues, and let him know that I referred you to him, his services are legit, legal and affordable.

    ReplyDelete