Saturday 29 November 2014

Any Ideas What I Should Do Now?


He suggested me to come a day earlier than I planned. I got excited and booked a flight and sent him the itinerary. A few days later he texted that he had to work, and wouldn t be able to see me as much. I answered it would be even less time, because my flight arrived very late. Later he was texting asking if I was mad. I didn t answer until the next day. I was upset because I don t want to take a cab at midnight, he told me he d pick me up at the airport. I explained this to him and he... Any Ideas What I Should Do Now?
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/any-ideas-what-i-should-do-now.49210/

1 comment:

  1. Reach out to this genius software programmer at 'hackingloop6@gmail .com, also text or WhatsApp +1(484)540 - 0785, If you need a professional, untraceable and affordable ethical hacker majorly for hacking into email accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail or any domain), blogs, database hack, keylogging, professional hacking into Institutional servers, firewall breaches, change of University grades, Credit score upgrade, Admin (staff) account hack -Access/Password (Facebook, Instagram, BBM, Skype, Snapchat, Twitter, WordPress, iCloud accounts etc.), Tap into your spouse’s phone to monitor calls and text message interception;reach out to him if you actually require the services of a good ethical hacker,you will definitely attest to how good and efficient he is.I hope this helps someone.

    ReplyDelete