Monday 29 June 2015

Ptsd? Army Veteran Boyfriend Just Broke Up With Me Via Text... Devastated :(


Hey, guys...I wanted to share my story because reading others stories and knowing I m not alone has been a huge help in my personal healing process. I would really enjoy any insight and advice from people who have been either sufferers or supporters of people with PTSD, so let me start from the beginning… I started talking to this man right before St. Patrick’s Day of this year. He is 33 and served 19 years in the Army; he became a civilian in Nov. 2011, and his current rank is Major... Ptsd? Army Veteran Boyfriend Just Broke Up With Me Via Text... Devastated
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/ptsd-army-veteran-boyfriend-just-broke-up-with-me-via-text-devastated.33816/

No comments:

Post a Comment