Tuesday 30 June 2015

Do You Sometimes Feel The Difference Between The Disorder And Your Normal Functioning?


Not sure exactly how to explain this, but I m in the middle of the worst couple months for me as far as trauma anniversaries go, and am moving. I feel like the way I m processing is very much based in the disorder and a symptom spike. The work I ve been doing, my coping methods, my intellectual process, even my actual feelings about the move are not at all reflected in my current mental landscape. I was just talking to a friend who was telling me that it will all be okay in a few days, and... Do You Sometimes Feel The Difference Between The Disorder And Your Normal Functioning?
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/do-you-sometimes-feel-the-difference-between-the-disorder-and-your-normal-functioning.54668/

No comments:

Post a Comment