Sunday 28 June 2015

I Wish I Came Upon This Site Years Ago...now I'm Praying It's Not To Late.


I was diagnosed with PTSD years ago, and worked with my psychologist, but had never really sought out any further information until now. My fiance just broke up with me on Wednesday via email after 5.5 years together. This is the third time for him doing this. Each time he would tell me that he just wants to be alone,and doesn t think he will ever want to marry me. Each time he was suicidal and being treated for depression, and would come back and say that he was wrong, he loves me, and... I Wish I Came Upon This Site Years Ago...now I m Praying It s Not To Late.
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/i-wish-i-came-upon-this-site-years-ago-now-im-praying-its-not-to-late.54621/

No comments:

Post a Comment