Friday 30 October 2015

The Only Thing Worse Than Narcissistic Abuse, Is Surviving Narcissistic Abuse


July 2015 - I have my first Nervous Breakdown Up until this point I have had some depression, some anxiety and OCD ... or so I thought. At the age of 10, I knew I was a victim of child abuse. The following diagnosis are done by me as a survivor and the research I have done trying to find answers. My stepFather - The Wolf - Narcissistic Personality Disorder - Neglect, Physical and Mental Abuse My Mother - The Cruel - Borderline Personality - Pathological (Neglect, Blinding Rage,... The Only Thing Worse Than Narcissistic Abuse, Is Surviving Narcissistic Abuse
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/the-only-thing-worse-than-narcissistic-abuse-is-surviving-narcissistic-abuse.57126/

No comments:

Post a Comment