Saturday 31 October 2015

How Many Mental Health Care Professionals Did You See Before You Were Diagnosed ?


I saw three therapists very briefly before I finally admitted to anyone that I had trauma in my background and the severity of symptoms I was having. I went to them for "simple things" like insomnia, feeling anxiety, and stress over school. I didn t realize all these symptoms were part of a bigger picture of PTSD, and I told people I had a good childhood... I had a roof over my head and 3 meals a day, what could I complain about? I was steeped in denial, and the therapists did not really... How Many Mental Health Care Professionals Did You See Before You Were Diagnosed ?
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/how-many-mental-health-care-professionals-did-you-see-before-you-were-diagnosed.57161/

No comments:

Post a Comment