Tuesday 27 October 2015

My Boyfriend With Ptsd Looks At Everybody All The Time! Is This Normal?


I don t mean just girls. He ll do a once-over on a 400 lb. dude, an 80-year-old grandma, etc.--it really doesn t matter who it is. He was in the military for almost a decade and says his training taught him to always be very aware of his surroundings at all times, and it s hard for him to just turn it off even though he s out now. It doesn t bother me, other than maybe wishing he could focus on me a little more when we re out. I m just wondering if anyone else does this, and what I... My Boyfriend With Ptsd Looks At Everybody All The Time! Is This Normal?
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/my-boyfriend-with-ptsd-looks-at-everybody-all-the-time-is-this-normal.57069/

No comments:

Post a Comment