Thursday 25 December 2014

Never Been In A Relationship. Nearly 30 Years Old. Ptsd Might Be The Cause.


Hi there. I just wanted to introduce myself. Not sure where to start, but I ve recently become a miserable human being. Most days I hate myself, don t want to wake up and sometimes even want to die. I can t form a relationship with a man because there s some sort of barrier I can t get past. It s hard for me to communicate with people in general. I ve recently had suspicions that I was raped as a child, but have absolutely no memory. I m just gonna throw some instances out there...maybe... Never Been In A Relationship. Nearly 30 Years Old. Ptsd Might Be The Cause.
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/never-been-in-a-relationship-nearly-30-years-old-ptsd-might-be-the-cause.49756/

No comments:

Post a Comment