Sunday 28 December 2014

Complex Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (c-ptsd) Known As Developmental Trauma Disorder


HI, My name is Judy King and I am a sufferer of Complex post-traumatic stress disorder (C-PTSD) also known as developmental trauma disorder.... I have had many traumas threw out my life and have caused me to now need medical care just to try and function normally. I was not diagnosed until I was older and sought help for my constant feelings of suicide which began shortly after a brutal murder of my children s father by the Tucson police back in 2001. After being diagnosed it made lots of... Complex Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (c-ptsd) Known As Developmental Trauma Disorder
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/complex-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-c-ptsd-known-as-developmental-trauma-disorder.49811/

No comments:

Post a Comment