Sunday 28 December 2014

Every Single Bad Thing About Me Makes Me Want To Puke And I Feel Like I Will Fail In Life.


Title says a part. I get seriously anxious over any weight gain, I feel really bad about it and.hate myself, it s awful because of how much anxiety magnifies it . I didn t have A+ in musicians school at the half of year, instead I ended up with an A as main grade, and here I am, filled with fears of failing in musicians school, not being able to go to musicians high school or academy, torn by fears, and as expected, selfharming again Just bleeding ... I get afraid of what will I... Every Single Bad Thing About Me Makes Me Want To Puke And I Feel Like I Will Fail In Life.
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/every-single-bad-thing-about-me-makes-me-want-to-puke-and-i-feel-like-i-will-fail-in-life.49805/

No comments:

Post a Comment