Sunday 28 December 2014

Diagnosed With Borderline Personality Disorder And Worried About Possible Sexual Abuse?


From age 13 (now 18) I ve been seeing a psychiatrist for mental health problems. I got diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder last year. My dad drank heavily and was verbally/physically abusive, till he left at 8. The docs know my past. Sorry if this is long, I desperately need ADVICE. I started getting the feeling something else happened, at age 15. It s like I suddenly was aware that there was a memory at the back of my mind, I can t figure out what. It literally came out of nowhere... Diagnosed With Borderline Personality Disorder And Worried About Possible Sexual Abuse?
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/diagnosed-with-borderline-personality-disorder-and-worried-about-possible-sexual-abuse.47903/

No comments:

Post a Comment