Tuesday 31 March 2015

My Dad Abused Me Up Until The Time I Turned 18 That Is When I Developed Ptsd!


I was abused by my father up until the time I was 18. He did all kinds of horrible things to me Verbally and Physically and Emotionally. And he might have abused me Sexually. I have a feeling he did and I just don t remember if he did or not. My grandma used to see him slap me really hard across the face. He pushed me onto the floor one time when I didn t wash the dishes perfectly. He used a belt on me like everytime he didn t like something I did or said. He banged my head into a dresser... My Dad Abused Me Up Until The Time I Turned 18 That Is When I Developed Ptsd!
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/my-dad-abused-me-up-until-the-time-i-turned-18-that-is-when-i-developed-ptsd.52313/

No comments:

Post a Comment