Tuesday 31 March 2015

I Want To Die Because I Can't Find A Girlfriend That Wants To Date Me.


I have been trying to look for a girlfriend that would be okay with dating me even though I have a Fiance, because I want to know what it s like to date a woman. I just got out of a relationship with one of my Facebook friends that is like a really good friend and it wasn t really serious and didn t last long so I am over it already. We were only together for like 2 weeks straight. I feel hopeless because I posted on a group for dating on Facebook and nobody said anything to it except that... I Want To Die Because I Can t Find A Girlfriend That Wants To Date Me.
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/i-want-to-die-because-i-cant-find-a-girlfriend-that-wants-to-date-me.52315/

No comments:

Post a Comment