Sunday 29 March 2015

I Tried To End My Life 3 Weeks Ago And Ended Up On A 72 Hr Hold At Psychiatric Er..,


hey everyone, my name is Nina. I suffer from terrible PTSD. Ive been out of the Army for quite a bunch of years, yet it seems to just be getting worse. 3 weeks ago I finally attempted suicide. Been thinking about it for yeArs but finally attempted it now. Im not even sure what pushed me over the edge. But the thing is, I do not feel any better. I go to the VA for therepy, they give me pills, none of them are helping. Jeez does anyone know what pills aactually will help. I have severe anxiety... I Tried To End My Life 3 Weeks Ago And Ended Up On A 72 Hr Hold At Psychiatric Er..,
https://www.mycombatptsd.com/threads/i-tried-to-end-my-life-3-weeks-ago-and-ended-up-on-a-72-hr-hold-at-psychiatric-er.3808/

No comments:

Post a Comment