Monday 29 August 2016

Prolonged Exposure For Multiple Incidents Of Csa & Exploitation At Various Ages (as Child & Adult)?


Hello, I don t really know how to start, but I guess all I can do is just let it out... in hopes someone can offer me some support/ advice. I would really appreciate it.. I m 30 yrs old now .. been through a series of traumatic events from childhood till mid 20 s ... how do you get over being sexually stimulated by your own cousin, as your first pleasurable experience? Realizing it was wrong as I got older and him being more bold with his advances .. all of this happening with family... New Here ... Need Support On How To Get Help
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/prolonged-exposure-for-multiple-incidents-of-csa-exploitation-at-various-ages-as-child-adult.65114/

No comments:

Post a Comment