Wednesday 31 August 2016

Could Ptsd Trigger Early Cognitive Impairment In Some World Trade Center Responders?


Hello....so as some of you may know, my s/o has decided to take his annual "break". This started on the 14th of August. So things are progressing slowly, as usual. Well, I m starting to feel used. I have a feeling he feels guilty for pulling away, like normal...but there are different circumstances this time. Really, it feels selfish. Basically that he wants his break....and a break from his responsibilities, but he expects (to a certain extent) for me to maintain all of my responsibilities.... Please Help Me Clear My Thoughts To Do The Right Thing...
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/could-ptsd-trigger-early-cognitive-impairment-in-some-world-trade-center-responders.65167/

No comments:

Post a Comment