Saturday 29 August 2015

Help!! I Finally Know What Happened And I'm Not Sure How To Deal With It.


My wife was diagnosed with cPTSD and DID about 7 years ago with all of her trauma memories repressed. Now she has written an autobiography that describes some of what she went through as a child and young adult. She and her T felt that it was critical for our kids a I to read it so we can understand what she has been dealing with all this time. When she was first diagnosed we had been married for over 25 years. Now I have learned that everything I was told about her past was a lie, half... Help!! I Finally Know What Happened And I m Not Sure How To Deal With It.
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/help-i-finally-know-what-happened-and-im-not-sure-how-to-deal-with-it.55970/

No comments:

Post a Comment