Friday 28 August 2015

Has Anyone At Work Had To Seal With Resentment And People Ignoring You That Were Once You "friend"?


I m having a hard time as it is and I am late to work daily. It has been like this for years. I just reached out for help for the first time in 20 years because the last trauma seemed to bring on PTSD full force. When my symptoms spike, I am even later than usual and have extreme quilt over it. Then, I deal with coworkers resenting me and ignoring me when they have to cover for me. I ALWAYS show great appreciation for when they cover for me. It s just added stress along with a certain... Has Anyone At Work Had To Seal With Resentment And People Ignoring You That Were Once You "friend"?
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/has-anyone-at-work-had-to-seal-with-resentment-and-people-ignoring-you-that-were-once-you-friend.47913/

No comments:

Post a Comment