Tuesday 28 July 2015

Struggling...hanging On A Thread With My Ptsd Combat Vet & Sexual Abuse Survivor


It s been a while since I ve been on here. Mostly because things had been great. We were managing everything pretty well and then last week happened. He needed space so he went and house sat for a friend. We ve been together for 2 years, but we ve known each other for 15+. Throughout most of our relationship we ve engaged in an alternative sexual lifestyle. Basically, we were swingers. He never forced me to do anything, but I ve come to grips with the fact that my motivation was simply to... Struggling...hanging On A Thread With My Ptsd Combat Vet & Sexual Abuse Survivor
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/struggling-hanging-on-a-thread-with-my-ptsd-combat-vet-sexual-abuse-survivor.55317/

No comments:

Post a Comment