Tuesday 28 July 2015

If You Repressed/suppressed Your Trauma, What Triggered Your Memories To Return?


I m curious as to what others have experienced. Please feel free to share as much or as little as you d like. I apologize if none of the categories apply to you, please feel free to write what your specific experience was regardless of what happened to you and how your memories returned. My memories of CSA started resurfacing when I was 30. I was in a healthy non-abusive relationship for the first time. I felt safe for the first time ever. Out of the blue the flashbacks became very clear... If You Repressed/suppressed Your Trauma, What Triggered Your Memories To Return?
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/if-you-repressed-suppressed-your-trauma-what-triggered-your-memories-to-return.25650/

No comments:

Post a Comment