Tuesday 28 July 2015

I Have Lost A Massive 20 Points Going From Extreme Depression To Severe Depression!


I did the Burns Depression Test and I have lost a massive 20 points going from extreme depression to severe depression! It is SUCH an improvement! I am only 14 points off being moderately depressed! I am ecstatic at the improvement! I am doing about twenty things to manage my PTSD and my Depression. I have often worked hard with minimal success! This is significant! I had to share it with you all! I can see why @anthony highly recommends this book! I am not... I Have Lost A Massive 20 Points Going From Extreme Depression To Severe Depression!
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/i-have-lost-a-massive-20-points-going-from-extreme-depression-to-severe-depression.53979/

No comments:

Post a Comment