Friday 27 February 2015

Further To Movies Thread...what Have Been Your Best And Worst Ptsd Movie Experiences?


Or any movie that kinda portrays mental health, services or PTSD. I have to say, I HATED Ordinary People. I was shown it and in the middle of it I left the screening and ended up self-harming to the point that I found it difficult to walk for a few days. I know it is held up as a great mental health film but it really really negatively affected me. I loved the end of Empire of the Sun, I teared up when I saw it at 16. I also like Slumdog millionare and how he rises above his traumatic... Further To Movies Thread...what Have Been Your Best And Worst Ptsd Movie Experiences?
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/further-to-movies-thread-what-have-been-your-best-and-worst-ptsd-movie-experiences.51463/

No comments:

Post a Comment