Monday 6 February 2017

Dissertation Participants Needed: How Do You Cope With Stress In Your Everyday Life?


So today was terrible. I feel totally out of control. I need a week off. I wish I could not go to the hospital to get a week off. I DO NOT NEED to be in a hospital. I don t wanna die per se, just disappear... isolate. I need f*cking space. But i also need out of my own head. So... I know what I need to do, and that s self-care, blah, blah. Since I HAVE to be at work tomorrow, despite a superbly, life crushingly, shitty day, I m looking for movie suggestions that are light-hardhearted, I... Movie/show Suggestions? For An Extra Sh*tty Day?
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/dissertation-participants-needed-how-do-you-cope-with-stress-in-your-everyday-life.70131/

No comments:

Post a Comment