Monday 28 September 2015

Who Did You Look Up To The Most While Serving? (chance To Brag If You Want To...)


Last night it took me a while to fall asleep. Rather than end up thinking about all the crap I usually do, I tried to come up with something new, something different to think about. Something positive out of those 20 years I served instead of all the pain and suffering it s caused me. After a few failed attempts I fell on the idea of who inspired me to be better, to believe in myself. I settled on three people who inspired me: 1. AMSC Parker (E-7). All through my young life, including my... Who Did You Look Up To The Most While Serving? (chance To Brag If You Want To...)
https://www.mycombatptsd.com/threads/who-did-you-look-up-to-the-most-while-serving-chance-to-brag-if-you-want-to.3117/

No comments:

Post a Comment