Sunday 27 September 2015

The Pope Said Something Very Powerful About The Sexual Abuse Of Children


I m not sure if anyone else has posted this somewhere else. But when I saw part of something the Pope said it struck me in such a way that tears came to my eyes. Like a remedy on a wound he spoke directly to the pain that many of us have and continue to endure. I felt compelled to share it here. “God weeps for sexual abuse of children,” Francis said during the speech. “These cannot be maintained in secret. I commit to a careful oversight to ensure that youth are protected and that all... The Pope Said Something Very Powerful About The Sexual Abuse Of Children
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/the-pope-said-something-very-powerful-about-the-sexual-abuse-of-children.56508/

No comments:

Post a Comment