Sunday 27 September 2015

Weaning Off Anti-depressants And Anti Anxiety Medications. How To Deal With Arising Feelings?


I weaned off my anti anxiety medication late last year and I lost the weight I put on with that. I feel grateful about that. I am now down to the last half a table of the anti-depressant medication Luvox. I am finding things very difficult. I am feeling so much overwhelming anxiety. Can you remember when you went off your medication? How did you manage? How long did it take? I am coming off my medication under the supervision of my psychiatrist. I am crawling out of my skin at times... Weaning Off Anti-depressants And Anti Anxiety Medications. How To Deal With Arising Feelings?
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/weaning-off-anti-depressants-and-anti-anxiety-medications-how-to-deal-with-arising-feelings.33091/

No comments:

Post a Comment