Saturday 21 January 2017

Does This Sound Like Forgotten Childhood Sexual Trauma? ...or Something Else


Hi all. I m a 25-year-old female and some things have been eating away at me more and more lately. In general my Memory is pretty vivid and precise and I have clear memories from even infancy before I could talk, but a few key things seem missing? I remember I had a normal close relationship with my mom when I was very little, maybe up until age 4 (or it could be up until years later, I just cannot remember) and there were hugs and physical contact and all that. But at some point... it could... Does This Sound Like Forgotten Childhood Sexual Trauma? ...or Something Else
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/does-this-sound-like-forgotten-childhood-sexual-trauma-or-something-else.69535/

No comments:

Post a Comment