Tuesday 3 May 2016

Sexual Abuse/assult Ptsd And Effects During/following Intimate Medical.examinations/procedures


I ve had sexual assult and abuse during my life and have always found routine and emergency intimate examinations and precedures terribly traumatic. I get the flashbacks, usual symptoms etc. I m a nurse and after a recent stay in hospital for emergency surgery in an intimate place. Through my own feelings at this time I began to wonder about how we as nurses coils discretely identify the fear and ask what people need to make it less traumatic and suites to them as an individual. I guess I m... Sexual Abuse/assult Ptsd And Effects During/following Intimate Medical.examinations/procedures
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/sexual-abuse-assult-ptsd-and-effects-during-following-intimate-medical-examinations-procedures.61536/

No comments:

Post a Comment