Thursday 30 April 2015

Finding Out How Thoroughly I've Been Conditioned To React To Narcissists


Mods, please feel free to move if you feel this is in the wrong place. I found out a couple of weeks ago that one of the directors at my new job, is narcissistic. As far as narcs go, I ve been exposed to far more toxic, and far more psychopathic examples in the past, and in situations where I had far fewer resources and skills, but I m still reacting to this one far more than I think his real actions justify I find myself having intrusive thoughts of him being critical or questioning of... Finding Out How Thoroughly I ve Been Conditioned To React To Narcissists
https://www.myptsd.com/c/threads/finding-out-how-thoroughly-ive-been-conditioned-to-react-to-narcissists.53119/

No comments:

Post a Comment